Find your way with the QZ
- simply couple the device to your navigation system to receive audio instructions. It is also possible to connect 2 Bluetooth-capable mobile phones, so you can make calls and listen to your favourite music on the move. VOX technology - voice-control for receiving/rejecting incoming calls. Plus the scala rider QZ™ has interchangeable speakers. You can use your own speakers with a 3.5 mm jack. AGC technology sets the optimum volume level depending on your ride speed and background noise. Feel like listening to your favorite music while you ride? Just connect the Qz wirelessly (via A2DP) to any smartphone or MP3 player or connect to a non-Bluetooth music player via the AUX (cable available for purchase separately). Using the unique Cardo Community® online platform, you can personalize your unit’s settings and access software updates* to keep your Qz up to date.
When on the road, you can use Cardo’s exclusive SmartSet Android™ app (available free via Google Play**) to easily modify your Qz settings from any Bluetooth-enabled Android device. Enjoy your ride!
*Minimum Requirement: Windows® XP/Mac OS X 10.5 **Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
- Make & Receive calls - connect 2 mobile phones simultaneously
- Receive GPS (Sat-Nav) audio instructions
- Wireless stereo (A2DP) and remote operation of compatible MP3 players
- Customise settings and receive software updates*
- Hot-dial number (Customisable)
- Replaceable stereo speakers (3.5 mm)
- Self-adjusting speaker volume according to speed and ambient noise (Customisable)
- Voice-control to answer mobile phone calls
- Up to 10 hours talk-time / 1 week stand-by
- Waterproof and Dustproof