Sena SPH10H-FM Bluetooth Stereo Headset & Intercom with Built-in FM Tuner for Half Helmets (Dual Pack)
- Bluetooth 3.0
- Simple earpad design for quick installation to half helmets
- Bluetooth intercom up to 700 meters (760 yards)*
- Four-way conference intercom
- Conference phone call with intercom participant
- Universal Intercom™
- Music sharing
- Bluetooth pairing for dual mobile phones
- Built-in FM radio tuner with station scan / save function
- Voice prompts
- Bluetooth stereo headset for Bluetooth audio devices such as MP3 players
- Bluetooth music playback control by AVRCP
- Easy operation by versatile Jog Dial
- Sufficient sound level with integrated audio booster
- Bluetooth handsfree for Bluetooth mobile phones
- Bluetooth headset or stereo headset for Bluetooth GPS navigations
- Speed dialing
- Water resistant for use in inclement weather
- Crystal clear and natural sound quality
- Advanced Noise Control™
- Up to 7 hours talk time, 8 days stand-by time
- Can be used while charging on road trips
- Individual volume control for each audio source
- Firmware upgradeable
- Peace of mind – thanks to the two-year warranty
* in open terrain
Jog Dial and Ergonomics
Overall functionality and ease of use plays a critical role in to whether a consumer does or doesn’t like a product. Sena engineers determined that motorcycle enthusiasts like to have a larger dial on the Bluetooth device because their gloves are cumbersome making it hard to push buttons. The Jog Dial allows users to easily control volume and with a simple push button you can access all functions of the device. The intuitive user interface, combined with the large Jog Dial makes for a safer riding experience.
One of the main important factors of using a headset is to stay connected and having Bluetooth capability is a must when on the road. All of Sena’s headsets come standard with Bluetooth 3.0 technology which allows riders to wirelessly make mobile calls, listen to stereo or MP3 player music or audio instruction of GPS navigation. Riders can also effortlessly hold conversations with another motorcyclist or the passenger via the Bluetooth intercom system.
One of the most technologically advanced features Sena Bluetooth offers its users is four (4)-way conference intercom system. With a distance up to 900m or a half mile, the system is the most reliable motorcycle intercom system on the market. An additional feature that makes the Intercom function a standout is the ability to also host a conference phone patch for all intercom participants.
Use while Charging
One of the greatest features of Sena headsets is the ability to charge on the go. Many customers take part in long distance rides as well as use features such as the intercom, GPS, and music throughout a ride which can shorten battery life. Being able to charge while riding allows the headset to always be ready and available no matter how long the trip lasts. This is important when the unpredictable could happen and staying connected is essential.
Sena customers have the option of registering their headsets which will allow for updates regarding new firmware options. Firmware upgrades allow Sena’s headsets to always operate at their peak and have the most up-to-date functionality and options for rapid technological advancements in smartphone and Bluetooth device. The firmware upgrades are available for free when available to all registered Sena customers.
Voice prompt is a recorded voice message that is played from the device operations. Sena has integrated voice prompts into all of their units to allow riders to understand the device status instantly with voice feedback. Sena provide voice prompt options for multi-language, English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish.
Due to Sena’s expertise in the Bluetooth communication industry they have provided the new firmware to allow it to be compatible with competing Bluetooth communication systems in the market. Providing units that can pair and function with other Bluetooth devices helps to expand the users experience and reduce limitations due to technological complications. Riders can cross over between brands and products to utilize all of the devices they want and need for their rides. The Universal Intercom™ is a unique technology to the industry as it provides cross-brand interoperability to the users with a conference intercom capability. The advanced technology helps the continued establishment of Sena as the leader in the Bluetooth communication market.
Riders can share music with an intercom friend using Bluetooth stereo music during a two-way intercom conversation. The music sharing feature provides the ability for two paired systems to share music to and from both intercoms with some unique control aspects provided. Switching from shared music streaming back to the intercom is simple and either user can also employ AVRCP to move the music forward or backward.
An important feature customers value is the quality of the audio sound from their headset. Sena’s full product line provides crystal clear, natural sound quality, and is integrated with an audio booster providing sufficient sound level for noisy environments. With a noise reduction mechanism built into the headset rides can enjoy a clear and loud level of audio with audio boosting.
Advanced Noise Control™
It is equipped with wind noise suppression and intelligent Noise Gate in the intercom to limit the interference of wind noise and background noise while riding. The new technology allows the wind noise to be automatically detected and reduced while maintaining the full volume of voice communication. With the wind noise suppression and Noise Gate technology, rides can have more clear and enjoyable intercom conversation.
It features a built-in FM stereo tuner so users can listen to their favorite radio stations while cruising down the road. It supports versatile FM radio functions including channel scan/store and more.
- Additional Information
Boxed Weight (kg) No Brand Sena Pairs Up To 4 Simultaneously Talk To 4 Pack - Units 2 Pack - Headsets 2 Features FM Radio, Audio In Socket, Bluetooth to Sat-Nav, Bluetooth to Phone/MP3, Talk with 3+ Available Outside the UK? Yes
- In the Box
- Whats in the box
- 2 x Headset Main Unit
- 2 x Snapfit Earpad
- 2 x USB Power & Data Cable (Micro USB Type)
- 2 x Cigarette Charger (Micro USB type)
- 2 x Tab Insertion Tool
- Talk time: 7 hours
- Stand-by time: 8 days
- Working distance (intercom): up to 700 meters (760 yards) in open terrain
- Operating temperature: -10˚C ~ 55˚C (14°F ~ 131°F)
- Headset: 69.9 mm x 45.0 mm x 30.6 mm ( 2.8 in x 1.8 in x 1.2 in )
- Snapfit earpad: 120 mm x 135 mm x 53 mm (4.72 in x 5.31 in x 2.09 in )
- Headset: 40 g (1.42 oz)
- Snapfit earpad: 93 g (3.28 oz)
- Profile: Headset Profile, Hands-Free Profile (HFP), Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP), Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)
- Bluetooth 3.0
- Built-in FM radio with RDS AF (Radio Data System Alternate Frequencies)
- Radio region: worldwide
- Radio frequency specifications: 64 ~ 108MHz
- 10 preset station memory with automatic scan function
- Radio on time: 7 hours
- Built-in SBC Codec
- Advanced Noise Control™
- Wind noise reduction
- Wide volume control
- Sample rate: 48kHz (DAC)
- Charging time: 2.5 hours
- Type: Lithium polymer battery
- CE, FCC, IC