Smarter Training Starts Here
When you train, you don’t always have to go faster or harder to get the best results. To reach your goals you just need to train within the right heart rate intensity zone.
A heart rate monitor will help guide your training so every workout counts.
- Helps you train at the right intensity with personal sport zones
- Compatible with Polar speed and distance sensors (sold separately)
- Polar Fitness test measures your aerobic fitness at rest and tells you your progress
- Average and maximum heart rate of each lap
- Automatic lap recording
- Time and distance based interval timers
- Water resistant – 50m (suitable for swimming)
- Syncs to online training diary with FlowLink (sold separately)
Smart Coaching Features
Tells you exactly how your fitness is developing.
Shows you how your training affects your body
Guides you to train at the right intensity.
Lets you know exactly how many calories you’ve burned.
- Date and weekday indicator
- Display text in English, German, French, and Spanish
- Dual time zone
- Button lock
- Low battery indicator
- Time of day (12/24h) with alarm and snooze
- Water resistant – 50m
- Additional Information
Brand Polar Available Outside the UK? Yes
- In the Box
Whats in the box
Polar RS300X training computer
Polar H1 heart rate sensor
RS300X Getting Started Guide