This small and easy to use device is used to make radio, GPS and radar or laser detectors into a Bluetooth signal and then this can be easily channelled to the user via a Bluetooth headset, Bluetooth intercom or a Bluetooth helmet.
This Shark product is also capable of receiving either a wired connection or a Bluetooth connection and then converting this signal into one that is compatible with either the intercom, helmet or headset that it has been paired with, this is easy for the user to use because once it is paired they are then able to listen to the information they need without any hassle. There is also an audio jack slot which means that it can connect to a variety of other devices including music devices.
- Bluetooth handsfree adaptor for two-way radios
- Compatible with standard stereo or mono Bluetooth headsets
- 2 AUX inputs for GPS, radar or laser detectors
- Handlebar mounting
- Allows for wireless communication with unlimited number of users through radio channels.
- Communication distance is extended to the range of the connected two-way radio device.
- Includes wireless push-to-talk (PTT) remote and charger
- Audio jack interface connects to wide variety of non-Bluetooth communication and music devices.
- Rugged, weather-resistant design for long life in any climate
- Fast and easy set-up
- 7 Hours Working Time