The Polar Data Link is an external USB device which allows you to transfer data between the training computer and polarpersonaltrainer.com. Just plug your DataLink to a USB port on your Mac or PC and it will detect your training computer in the room. It uses W.I.N.D. technology for disturbance-free data transmission. The Polar DataLink is compatible with Polar RCX5, RCX3 and CS500 training computers. To use DataLink you need a PC with Windows XP/Vista 32/64 bit, Windows 7 32/64 bit or Intel based Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) or newer.
• Transfers data wirelessly from the training computer to polarpersonaltrainer.com
• Uses W.I.N.D. technology for disturbance-free data transmission
• Compatible with Polar RCX5, RCX3, and CS500 training computers
• To synchronize data, install Polar WebSync software
• Just plug your DataLink to a USB port on your PC and it detects your training computer in the room
- Additional Information
Brand Polar Available Outside the UK? Yes
- In the Box
What's in the box:
1 x Polar Datalink
Product Dimensions: 2.50 Length x 1.00 Width x 0.50 Height
Product Weight: 0.01 lb(s).